Thursday, November 12, 2009

LIFE AND ITS BEAUTIFUL STRUGGLES

Sometimes life in my case will throw things at me that I feel right off the bat I'm not going to be able to deal with. I found that if I sit down and think about them before I react that I will be fine and I will find a way to take care of them. LOL couple of years ago I would be out drinking right now thinking that I'm gonna find a way to deal with them in a drunken stupor. Funny how and alcoholic mind thinks huh. Today I am sitting at work writing this blog in hopes of helping myself feel a little more at ease. So far so good. I have support and a loving family and a loving fiance in my life and those things alone help me in my everyday struggle. Today i will try like every other day in my life to be a better person. My worries and feeling are at ease and i will keep telling myself that, because positive thinking only ends up in positive results. I'm listening to Christmas music right now by Frank Sinatra, love that guy and it makes me feel warm and festive in the season.
This Christmas is going to be one that I will never forget, I have a new daughter and fiance that I get to buy presents for and it it excites me with great pleasure to finally have something like that. I think I might even have money to buy everyone else presents as well. So be happy people. I remember a time where I thought of Christmas as another time to party lol, now it is about family. New things are to come and I am ready and excited for them. I am a different man today and can handle anything that I put my mind to. Feels pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. Everytime time the winds get going and the rain starts I remember the night you decided to go to MV. Sometimes it seems like it was years ago and sometimes it feels like it was yesterday. What a difference in all our lives from then to now. I remember the Thanksgiving you got snowed in at the airport in Tahoe and called to say you couldnt make it home..Dad said well pack it up were going to Tahoe. Thats what we did...Chris,Mike,me and dad. It took us 12 hours to get thru the snow but it was worth every minute. Our family is one of the rare ones...when the going gets tough the Borello's get going. You are an amazing stepfather to Shyla and an amazing son to dad and I. You fight the good fight because we are standing right behind you in case you need a hand. We love you great things ahead. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hunny! Just read this and it brought smiles and tears to my eyes!! I am so blessed to have such a strong man in my life to lead the way and be here for his family! during the holidays we start to realize things that we should realize and see everyday... our family and loved ones and how strong that is. You have come so far and im so proud of you! And yes you stand up for what is right and you know the diffrence from that and bullshit! I love that about you! you see past things that dont matter and onto the important things in life! I love you so much and i love the family that shyla and i have been introduced to! and the family that we have started together! its going to be a great journey and i cant wait for every second of it with you!
    Keep writing words of wisdom!
    Love you- Johnna soon to be Borello!!!!

    ReplyDelete