Thursday, October 1, 2009

War Stories

Hahahaha these are stories that people like to tell to show everyone how cool or how hard they party. I used to like telling these stories as well. I know today people only here what is going wrong in your life instead of what is good in your life when telling these kind of stories. People really dont like to hear about how you partied this hard and did this drug and hooked up with this girl. Believe me they don't. I have been on both sides of the spectrum and know that people wpould rather hear about the good you brought to your life or somone else's life. When I hear some of my friends tell these stories it brings me back to the days of my addiction and gives me thougths that I know longer what to have. The war stories I hear from my friends do not even compare to the things that I have done in my past, and I am not in any way proud to be able to say that. I try not to have conversations like this with my friends ,because when i do I get horrible feelings of wanting to go out and do those things. I am not saying that it upsets me when they talk of these things but I know it is something i do not want to relate with anymore. I find this is why I push some of these people out of my life. I dont want to be drawn into any kind of partying of that sort anymore. Its not cool nor will it bring any benifet to my life in any way. Anyways that was just a thought I had over the last weekend and I thought I would share it with anyone who wants to read it. Love you all Jonny B

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Danny sent me a link to your Blog and I have to say Jon I AM SOO PROUD OF YOU!!! From what I know of you back then to what I know about you now, you have done a complete 360 change! You are definitely a different person and have changed for the good!! Keep up the great work and Congrats on all of your accomplishments!!

    ReplyDelete