Thursday, September 17, 2009

Vegas and Starbucks

This is an early blog, Good morning everyone hope your day is going good. This morning I went into Satrbucks and got a skinny vanilla latte. Yummmy. While i was there the girl behind the counter was telling her coworker that she just got back from Vegas for 4 days. Instantly I was a little jealous. Vegas was a stomping ground for me I have been there around 40-45 times crazy huh. Well where do all drunks go that they can be the drunk they want to be, VEGAS hahahah. As I listen to her talk about her time there she went on to say "yeah it was crazy everynight at least one of my friends got kicked out of the club". So funny to me because when i used to tell people stories like that I thought it was cool and sounded funny as well. It sounds really fucken dumb to a normal person LOL and by no means am I saying I'm normal. Next thing she went on to say while laughing was yeah and two of my friends had to go to the hospital becaue they partied to much and one got something slipped into her drink. YEAH RIGHT, she prolly slipped it into her own drink lol don't try and tell a seasoned vet a lie. LOL Anyways as I heard all this I went from being jealous to being glad I was at home instead of Vegas losing my ass and ruining my body and mind. These are things that happen to me everyday, the person that is still out there wouldn't have heard it the way I heard it. The difference is my mind is clear and it is easy to see insanity in my world now. Anyways I love you all and make today a great day. Jonny B

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jonathan, I am really proud of you I cant belive how good you write./ I love you and Im reading your blog your mom and dad showed me everyday. Keep up the good work! God Bless You Gramma Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunny,
    I am so proud of you! And these blogs are hilarious! And omg sooo true! You impress me more and more everyday with your ability to express your sobriety in words that influence and in my opinion help others. It’s amazing what you learn from others. It's even more amazing reading what you have learned and have become in the last 21 months and 16 days!! You are stronger than anyone I know and have worked so hard to grasp the reality of life and what it’s all about!! I look at you each morning and see something new I love about you... You are so blessed, you can do anything you put your mind to... the sky's the limit and you are already a star hunny!! I love you with all my heart, keep shinning bright!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete