Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sex,Girls,Alcohol

When i decided to get sober I had a lot of worries that some people have a hard time talking about. I will try to be as honest as I can in this one lol. Some of my thoughts were how am I supposed to talk to girls. Every girl I knew drank, pretty sad huh. Well alcohol is like liquid courage, it helps you relax and makes you feel like you can be the person you really want to be. LOL this is all wrong it makes you a person that you def don't want to be. If you were to see yourself drunk believe me you would think twice about getting drunk again just so you could talk to a girl. Although you have heard something like that before it still does not make a difference in your choice to drink another night. Since I have stopped drinking I still go out, very little but every once in a while I go out. Let me tell you something guys if you are the only sober guy at the club believe me you are the best thing in most girls eyes. To find this out though you will need to try and go out and not drink just once. You will find you are better at everything you do when you are straight minded. AND I MEAN EVERYTHING GUYS.
There were other worries for me as well, sex is a very strong influence on whether you make a decision to get sober or n0t. Guys think that when they are drunk they are 100 times better in bed, this is way wrong as well. You are much more aware of what you are doing and aware of the needs of your partner in which case will make you better for her and for you.
Alcohol will give you the illusion that you are better. Try it sober and she will give you an honest answer. If that does not make you sober up I don't know what will.
"Some researchers estimate that as many as 54% of alcoholic men have difficulties getting and maintaining erections, and decreased sexual desire has been found in between 31-58% of men across several studies." By Cory Silverberg

No comments:

Post a Comment