Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm Back

Well I have had a rough week. This week life through me some challenges that i had to think long and hard about. I had to take a deap breathe and step out of the situation to find direction to resolve this problem. Today the man I am can figure out how to handle life when life shows up. I did not talk to those I was upset with for about two days. I hurt some people around me by not talking, but I think that I would have hurt them a lot worse if I were to show up mad while I tried to explain myself. This was hard for me because I saw the one I love cry, it kills me inside to see her cry. Never have I felt that way before in my life. I remeber in other relationships I have had I would kinda almost like to see them cry because it made me feel more impowered. Geez what a horrible way to be. That is me in my disease a person who cannot feel nor wants to know what feelings feel like. I am glad that things that are really hard to deal with and things that are really great in my life showed up in a time where I am a stronger man. Amazing how life works send me the worst and best things in life, cause today i can handle both, I know how to deal with the bad and greet the best. Awesome. My life is free and I am feeling better. I'm getting married on Feb 20th, 2010 and I am marrying a woman that I Knew that I would marry from the first movie we watched. I remember feeling like wow honestly i wanted to leave anywhere i was just to go see her. That is very odd for me I am not a one woman man, and today i can only see myself with one. Funny thing is i used to hide behind my feelings and never say what I want, this time i did express my feelings and life in two days got better then it has been in the last two years. Anyways this is a very random and not put together well blog. BUT its my blog so bite me. LOL Love you all have a great night. Jonny B

1 comment:

  1. After reading this and all the blogs below i grow more and more proud of you! You are truely an amazing man, friend, dad and fiance. What you do everyday from the time you wake till the time you sleep completly amazes me. Not only do you better yourself everyday but i truely believe that you impact others around you with your positive guidence. I have really found an angel!! It is very hard when the one thing that you walked away from slaps you in the face everywhere you go. You are a very strong person and can do whatever you put your ind to and you have proven that in so many ways.... Im so lucky to have such a great guy in my life that has come so far to change from what he was to who he is today... Its truely a miracle. Im so proud of you jon and love you with all my heart keep doing what your doing... you inspire many...

    ReplyDelete